MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES – (Join Now!)
What is The Purpose of NAPF?
The National Association of Pipe Fabricators includes Producer Members, Distributor, and Manufacture member partners from across the country within the Waterworks and Sewer Industry. Our focus is to Support, Promote, and Educate our members within the Ductile Iron Pipe Fabrication Industry. Our Organization provides a strong connection to important issues impacting Ductile Iron Pipe fabrication, Treatment Plant Ductile Iron Pipe application, Funding and Legislation trends impacting our business. Our goal is to proactively Inform, Educate, Support, and Promote our Industry while understanding AWWA, and EPA guidelines.
NAPF has published Established Quality and Industry Standards adopted by engineers and fabricators across the country. These Standards include:
- Quality Plus! TM Certification Program – Independent third party inspection programs sponsored by NSF International (NAPF members receive an additional $3,300 discounted value off this program – ask for details).
- Industry Guidelines – Surface preparation Standards for Ductile Iron Pipe and Fittings in exposed locations receiving special external coating and/or special internal linings. NAPF Section 500 – 03.
- NAPF Antitrust Guidelines – Antitrust Standards for Industry Members.
Who Are Our Current Members?
We offer two types of membership:
Active Producer (Fabricator) Membership –
Any person, corporation or partnership who is engaged in the fabrication of either ductile or cast iron pipe may be considered as an applicant for membership. Upon submittal of that name to the Board of Directors, which also serves as the Membership Committee pursuant to Section Eight hereof, and upon approval of the Board of Directors by an affirmative vote of eighty percent (80%) of the members of that Board, the applicant shall be accepted into the Association with full voting and other privileges.
Associate and Honorary Membership –
Any person, corporation or partnership, in any way interested in the activities of the organization, or its members, may be considered and awarded an associate or honorary applicant for membership under such terms, and with such privileges, as the Board may determine.
Distributor Membership –
Any person, corporation, partnership or organization selling into the Water and Sewer utility supplies industry; having a significant part of their business engaged in the warehousing, distribution and selling of water or wastewater utility fabricated pipe, valves, fittings, and accessories to installers and end users of these products.
Why Should You Participate and Join as a Member?
NAPF offers a wide range of opportunities for all involved members. We offer membership benefits that are impactful to you and your organization. Some of the benefits Include:
- Staying connected to industry trends and educational opportunities.
- Network with ductile iron pipe fabricators and industry leaders. Gain industry exposure and market presence for you and your organization.
- Provides each of our members an opportunity to “Give Back” to an industry that has provided fulfillment and a lifelong career with great friends at our side.
- Quality Plus! TM Certification Program – Independent third party inspection programs sponsored by NSF International.
- A great place to build industry knowledge and business relationships.
- Personal development for future industry leaders.
- Adopt NAPF Industry Standards into your own organization. NAPF actively participates as a member of the AWWA A21 and AWWA C606 Committees.
- NSF discounts on initial and annual listing, audits for NSF 61 and AWWA C115/606 for NAPF producer and supplier members.
- NSF listing discount for NAPF Associate members with one or more products certified to NSF-61 Standards that are supplied to fabricators.
What Opportunities do you have to Serve, Support and Get Involved?
NAPF offers several opportunities to get involved. These opportunities include:
- Board Member – Leadership role for the organization.
- Committee Chair – Leadership role directing, organizing, and leading specific committees that support NAPF.
- Committee Members – Support role working towards committee goals. Committee Groups Include:
- Meeting, Program, and Site
- Marketing, Website, and Newsletter
- Financial and Audit
- Nomination Board and Membership
- Political Action
- Guest Speaker – Opportunities to speak at our annual meeting.
NAPF Membership Contact Information:
Dan Henrie – NAPF Board Member – Membership Committee Chair
Regional Sales Manager – Treatment Plant Division
Please mail Membership Application to:
Kay Dasch, Executive Director
National Association of Pipe Fabricators
2313 NE 160th Loop
Vancouver, WA 98684