- This event has passed.
NUCA Washington Summit 2019
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT
Registration for the 2019 NUCA Washington Summit is now OPEN!
Register NOW for the 2019 NUCA WASHINGTON Summit.
If you are a current NUCA member, you can register at www.nuca.com/summitreg
Not a NUCA member, not a problem!
Contact Kim Carter at (703) 358-9300 and inform her you are a WASDA member and need assistance in registering for the 2019 NUCA Washington Summit.
All registrants are asked to email Industry Relations Chair Greg Velz and inform him you are attending once you complete the registration process.
Special Rate for First time Attendees: $95.00
Regular Attendee: $295.00.
Room Rate: $289.00
Make sure the “Group Code” Box indicates “NU8”, so you receive the NUCA rate.
Schedule of Events
Monday, May 20
- Arrive into town
Tuesday, May 21
- Registration Open: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm / Holiday Inn Capitol Ballroom
- Light Continental: 7:30 am – 8:30 am / Holiday Inn Capitol Ballroom
- Federal Issues Conference/Speakers: 8:00 am – 11:45 am / Capitol Ballroom
- Networking Luncheon: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm / Holiday Inn Capitol Ballroom
- Afternoon Break: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm / Holiday Inn Capitol Ballroom
- NUCA Legislative Briefing: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm / Holiday Inn Capitol Ballroom
- NUCA Evening Event: To Be Announced
Wednesday, May 22
- House and Senate Office Visits All Day
- Capitol Hill Reception: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm / Location TBA
- Participants can stay Thursday, May 23 for the morning meetings or choose to depart.
All participating WASDA members are asked to contact, Industry Relations Chair Greg Velz to inform him you are registered and attending.